At least 25 people were hospitalised for suspected food poisoning after eating at a food joint in Shahpur of Thane district, police said.
The incident occurred at Khardi-Shirol village last evening. After consuming Chinese fried rice, at least 25 persons complained of giddiness and stomach pain and were hospitalised.
All of them were discharged after treatment. Police have collected food samples from the joint and sent to the forensic lab, an official said, adding that probe was on.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)