Development News Edition
Give Feedback

Fire breaks out at Priya theater in Kolkata, short circuit may be cause of fire

There is no report of any casualty, officials said.

PTI 05 Aug 2018, 06:05 PM India

A fire broke out at the Priya cinema here late tonight, fire brigade officials said.

Five fire tenders have been rushed to the spot. There is no report of any casualty, they said.

The officials suspect the cause of the fire to be a short circuit.

Smoke started billowing out of the building even as some among the audience were still inside the theatre, eyewitnesses say. Some had by The fire triggered panic in Deshapriya Park area, an upmarket south Kolkata neighborhood .

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Country :

add banner