Development News Edition
Give Feedback

Two die after inhaling poisonous gas: police

Two die after inhaling poisonous gas: police


PTI 06 Aug 2018, 02:37 PM India

Two persons died after they inhaled a poisonous gas in Shahbaz Nagar village here today, police said.

Superintendent of Police (City) Dinesh Tripathi said the incident took place under Sadar Bazar police station area when Dharamvir (25) entered a tubewell to bring out certain things which had fallen in.

Dharamvir became unconscious after which the owner of the tubewell, Gurpreet (40), went in to rescue him. However, he also fell unconscious and before the villagers could rescue them both had died, the SP added.

The bodies were sent for post-mortem examination, he added.PTI COR SAB ADS

ADS

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

add banner

LEAVE COMMENT