2 electrocuted in UP
Meanwhile, a lineman of the electricity department was killed when he fell off an electricity pole while carrying out repair in the Ratenpuri area last evening, police said.
Police said 25-year-old Mehrana Begum was electrocuted when she opened refrigerator at her house in Purkazi area of the district.
Twenty-three-year-old Kadir was electrocuted when he came in contact with the live wire in Jamianagar.
All the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)