Development News Edition
Give Feedback

BH-SUFFOCATION


PTI 09 Aug 2018, 10:59 AM India

Six persons, four of

them members of the same family, died of suffocation after

inhaling poisonous gases when they entered a septic tank in

East Champaran district, police said.

The incident took place at the house of Dinesh Mahto

(45) in Bela Jeepur village under Jitna police station area,

Deputy Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar Singh said.

He said Dinesh entered the septic tank to clean it and

the five others also went inside it to rescue him after

realizing that he had fallen unconscious.

They also died after inhaling poisonous gases in the

tank, the DSP said.

The other five were his wife Bachani Devi, sons Mohan

Mahto and Basant Kumar, besides neighbours Sachin Mahto and

Saroj Mukhiya, the deputy SP said.

The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

add banner

LEAVE COMMENT