Bulgarian Pulev to Fight Hughie Fury in Sofia
The fight to decide the challenger for the International Boxing Federation (IBF) world heavyweight title held by Briton Anthony Joshua will be Pulev's first since April 2017 when he beat American veteran Kevin Johnson in Sofia.
"Two have refused so far - Whyte and Miller, but Fury has already said no problem and he will play," the 37-year-old Pulev, who has only one loss in 26 fights, said.
"The date is clear - October 27, the fight will be in Sofia.
"It looks like it'll be a very interesting game. He is a good, young boxer."
Pulev pulled out of fighting Joshua in October 2017 after suffering a shoulder injury. Joshua, who also holds the WBA, IBO and WBO titles, went on to beat his replacement Carlos Takam.
"I sustained the injury - I'm a man after all, though I'm almost a superman, now I'm fully recovered," Pulev said. "This game (against Joshua) will take place, it's getting near and I have to win."
Pulev, one of Bulgaria's most popular sportsmen, turned professional at 28 in 2009.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)