Development News Edition
Give Feedback

Man and wife electrocuted to death after touching live electric wire

The incident occurred yesterday when Rambachan Yadav (56) and his wife Rajkumari (48) were working in their field, they said.


PTI 02 Aug 2018, 07:12 AM India

A man and his wife were electrocuted to death after they touched a live electric wire in Chitbiswa village in Sahatwar area here, police said today.

The incident occurred yesterday when Rambachan Yadav (56) and his wife Rajkumari (48) were working in their field, they said.

They accidentally came in contact with an electric wire while starting a tube well, the police said, adding both of them were rushed to a hospital where they died during treatment.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)


add banner

LEAVE COMMENT