Development News Edition
Give Feedback

11 cows die of electrocution in UP's Etah

PTI etah Last Updated at 08-11-2018 17:25:40 IST India

Eleven cows died of electrocution at a 'gaushala' (cow shelter) here when they came in contact with a live electric wire, police said Thursday.

The incident took place at the Gopal Gaushala Wednesday night, they said.

Prima facie it appears that the cows came in contact with the live wire as the gaushala was lit up with decorative lights on the occasion of Diwali, police said.

The matter is being probed, they said.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

add banner