25-year-old man dies due to toxic gas in Rajasthan
A 25-year-old man died and three others were hospitalised after they apparently inhaled some toxic gas inside a well in Rajasthan's Bharatpur district today, police said.
A 25-year-old man died and three others were hospitalized after they apparently inhaled some toxic gas inside a well in Rajasthan's Bharatpur district today, police said.
Sunil Jatav had descended inside the well in a village near Kumher area -- around 200 km from here -- for some repairing work, but he fainted, a police official said.
Three others -- Dinesh Jatav, Shailendra Jatav and Vinod Agrawal -- tried to rescue him, but they also inhaled the toxic gas and fell unconscious, the official said.
They all were brought out of the well and rushed to a nearby hospital where Sunil died during treatment, the official said, adding that the body had been handed over to his family members after an autopsy.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)