Development News Edition
Give Feedback

Man dies due to electrocution in South Delhi mall

The deceased was identified as Sarwar Ali, a resident of Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, they said.


PTI Last Updated at 02 Aug 2018, 14:08 IST India

A man was electrocuted to death while repairing an air-condition at a mall in south Delhi's Sarojini Nagar, police said today.

The deceased was identified as Sarwar Ali, a resident of Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, they said.

He was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. The body was sent for post-mortem, the officer said, adding that a case of negligence has been registered.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)


add banner

LEAVE COMMENT

Download our Android App on Google Play