Development News Edition
Give Feedback

2 electrocuted in UP

Meanwhile, a lineman of the electricity department was killed when he fell off an electricity pole while carrying out repair in the Ratenpuri area last evening, police said.


PTI Last Updated at 08 Aug 2018, 13:08 IST India

A man and a woman died of electrocution in separate incidents in the district, police said today.

The incidents took place last evening.

Police said 25-year-old Mehrana Begum was electrocuted when she opened refrigerator at her house in Purkazi area of the district.

Twenty-three-year-old Kadir was electrocuted when he came in contact with the live wire in Jamianagar.

Meanwhile, a lineman of the electricity department was killed when he fell off an electricity pole while carrying out the repair in the Ratenpuri area last evening, police said.

All the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)


add banner

LEAVE COMMENT

Download our Android App on Google Play