In this 70th anniversary year, WHO is calling on world leaders to live up to the pledges they made when they agreed with the Sustainable Development Goals in 2015, and commit to concrete steps to advance #HealthForAll. This means ensuring that everyone, everywhere can access essential quality health services without facing financial hardship.
A few ideas as to what you could do as Individual, civil society, and health workers
- Communicate your needs, opinions, and expectations to local policy-makers, politicians, ministers and other people representatives.
- Make the necessary noise to ensure your community health needs are taken into account and prioritized at the local level, including through social media.
- Invite civil society organizations to help raise your community needs to your policy-makers.
- Share your stories with affected communities and patients with us.
- Organize activities like discussion fora, policy debates, concerts, marches and interviews to provide people an opportunity to interact with their representatives on the topic of UHC via media and social media.
World Health Day campaign website: http://www.who.int/campaigns/world-health-day/2018/en/
Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/events/790166554526485/
Test your knowledge of universal health coverage with this short quiz: http://www.who.int/campaigns/world-health-day/2018/quiz/en/
Start Date :
07 Apr 2018 08:00 AM
End Date :
07 Apr 2018 07:00 PM
World Health Day
quality health services
World Health Day campaign