Saturday, Nov. 3
Bournemouth v Manchester United (1230)
* Bournemouth won their first-ever Premier League meeting with Manchester United in December 2015, but lost four and drew one of the next five encounters.
* Bournemouth are sixth in the table after 10 games with six wins, two draws and two defeats. It is their best start to a Premier League season.
* United are eighth with five wins, three defeats and two draws.
* Bournemouth go into the match looking for a fourth consecutive clean sheet in the league, while United have kept one clean sheet in 10 matches this season -- in a 2-0 win over Burnley at the start of September.
* Bournemouth are unbeaten at home in the league this season, with their last home Premier League home defeat coming against United in April.
* Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has five goals and four assists in 10 games this season.
Cardiff City v Leicester City
* Leicester travel to promoted Cardiff for their first match since the death of the club's owner Thai billionaire Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha in a helicopter crash on Saturday.
* The two sides have never met in the Premier League and their last match was a 1-1 draw in the Championship (second-tier) in 2013.
* Leicester are 12th in the table with four wins, one draw and five defeats after 10 matches, while Cardiff are 17th, one place above the relegation zone by virtue of goal difference.
* Cardiff, who got their first win of the season at home against Fulham on Oct. 20, last managed consecutive top-flight home wins in the same season in the 1961-62 campaign.
* Leicester have won six of their last eight Premier League games against promoted sides, with one draw and one defeat.
Everton v Brighton and Hove Albion
* The sides have met 13 times in all competitions, with Everton winning six, Brighton five and two matches ending in a draw.
* Brighton were beaten 2-0 by Everton on their last Premier League visit to the Merseyside club in March.
* The Seagulls have never won a match at Goodison Park, losing four and drawing two of their six visits.
* Brighton have won their last three league games to rise to 11th in the league table.
* Everton, who are ninth, were beaten 2-1 by Manchester United in their last match, ending a three-game winning run.
* Everton midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson is on a hot streak, with five goals in his last six Premier League games.
Newcastle United v Watford
* Defeat would see Newcastle become the first team to lose all six of their opening Premier League home games.
* Newcastle, winless in 10 league games so far, have never failed to win any of their first 11 top-flight matches.
* Watford have won their last four league games against Newcastle by an aggregate scoreline of 9-3.
* Roberto Pereyra is Watford's top scorer with five goals, one fewer than the entire Newcastle team has managed so far this season.
* Newcastle have failed to score in four of their last five matches, with their last goals coming in a 3-2 defeat by Manchester United on Oct. 6.
West Ham United v Burnley
* Burnley's last Premier League visit to West Ham ended in a 3-0 win for the away team, their first victory in eight matches since beating the London side in the Championship in 2011.
* That win sparked a protest by West Ham fans.
* Both sides are on three-match winless runs in the league, with two defeats and a draw each.
* West Ham's Lukasz Fabianski and Burnley's Joe Hart lead the Premier League charts for most saves with 44 each.
* After conceding 10 goals and scoring two in their first four matches, West Ham have scored seven and conceded five in their last six.
* West Ham have dropped eight points from a winning position this season, more than any other side in the Premier League.
Arsenal v Liverpool (1730)
* Arsenal have not beaten Liverpool in their last six matches since a 4-1 Premier League victory at home in 2015.
* The last five league matches between the two teams have produced 27 goals, with Liverpool scoring 17.
* Arsenal are unbeaten since two league defeats at the start of the season, winning seven and drawing one to sit fourth.
* Liverpool are one of three unbeaten teams in the league this season alongside Manchester City and Chelsea.
* Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has found the net five times in his last three league games.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur (1945)
* Wolves have lost their last two Premier League games after going six games unbeaten before that.
* Tottenham's run of four straight league wins was snapped by Manchester City last time out.
* Wolves have not defeated Tottenham in the league in four attempts since beating them twice in the 2009-10 season.
* Tottenham's Harry Kane has been involved in six league goals this season, scoring five and assisting one.
* Tottenham have 35 wins and three draws from their last 38 games against newly promoted opponents.
Sunday, Nov. 4
Manchester City v Southampton
* Southampton have beaten City six times in 28 Premier League meetings, with three wins coming away from home.
* City scored the winning goal during stoppage time in both their matches against Southampton last season.
* Southampton's draw against Newcastle last weekend was the 25th time they have been held goalless since they returned to the top flight in the 2012-13 season.
* City goalkeeper Ederson has kept seven clean sheets in the league this season, one more than his Brazilian compatriot Alisson who plays for Liverpool.
* City are aiming to keep a seventh consecutive clean sheet in the league for the first time in their history.
* Southampton have scored six goals in 10 matches and have failed to find the net in their last five league games.
Chelsea v Crystal Palace (1600)
* Chelsea have beaten Palace 12 times in 18 Premier League meetings but have lost two of the last three.
* Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is unbeaten in his first 10 Premier League matches and can match the record held by Frank Clark who managed 11 with Nottingham Forest in 1994-95.
* Palace are without a win in their last five league games, losing three and drawing two.
* Palace skipper Luka Milivojevic has scored nine penalties since last season, including two against Arsenal last weekend.
* Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley has scored in each of his last three league matches.
* Chelsea midfielder Jorginho has made 1029 passes in 10 league games so far, more than any other player.
* There have been no draws in the last 14 games between the sides.
Monday, Nov. 5
Huddersfield Town v Fulham
* Huddersfield and Fulham will meet for the first time in the Premier League. The teams last met in the top flight in 1952 with Fulham winning 1-0.
* Huddersfield are yet to score in five home league matches.
* Fulham have conceded 28 goals in 10 games, more than any other team in the league.
* Fulham are unbeaten in their previous 11 league meetings with Huddersfield since losing 1-0 in 1993.
* Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored five out of their league total of 11 goals so far. (Reporting by Simon Jennings and Shrivathsa Sridhar in Bengaluru; editing by Martyn Herman)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)