SC orders violated in Ghaziabad
An IANS correspondent who went around Ghaziabad town saw the violations in the posh Raj Nagar and Kavi Nagar localities where almost all district and police officers reside.
Though some firecrackers went off from 5 p.m., the frequency rapidly went up as the sun set.
Speaking on the condition that he should not be identified by name, a senior police officer admitted that it was very difficult to implement the Supreme Court order.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Funding for the Mexico wall may lead to Trump declaring national emergency
- Bhima Koregaon case: Pune Sessions Court orders to release Anand Teltumbde
- South African party EFF promises to nationalise mines in election manifesto
- Pune court orders release of Dalit scholar Anand Teltumbde, says arrest illegal
- Golf-Garcia disqualified from Saudi International for damaging greens