Baby killed, 48 injured as bus overturns in UP's Etawah
A seven-month-old baby died and around 48 people sustained injuries when a bus they were travelling in overturned on the Agra-Lucknow Expressway here, police said Wednesday.
The bus was headed towards Bihar's Madhubani from Delhi, they said.
"On the intervening night of November 6 and 7, the driver lost control over the vehicle and it overturned near Khadaita village," Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP), Etawah, Ashok Kumar Tripathi said.
Seven-month-old Meenakshi died on the spot, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Rain lashes parts of Delhi, air quality remains 'very poor'
- JNU sedition case: Ask authorities concerned to expedite sanction to prosecute, court tells Delhi police
- JNU sedition case: Delhi court says authorities can't sit on file for indefinite period
- Delhi govt asked to expedite file movement in JNU sedition case
- Court gives Delhi Police time till Feb 28 to procure sanctions to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others in sedition case