Will come again with my husband: South Korean First Lady at the Taj
Instead of the scheduled 45 minutes, she spent 90 minutes asking questions about architecture, intricate inlay work and historical perspectives. She spent 20 minutes inside the mausoleum.
According to her guide Nitin Chwla, she said she was much impressed with the cultural programmes at Ayodhya and the grand arti at the Saryu river. Cultural exchanges will bring the two countries closer, she added.
UP ministers Rita Bahuguna Joshi and Srikant Sharma welcomed her at the Kheria airport and accompanied her during her visit to the Taj Mahal.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Jammu-Srinagar national highway remains shut for second consecutive day
- US Senate introduces bill to combat tech-specific threats to national security
- Government to soon launch National Artificial Intelligence Portal: Goyal
- Rlys gets Rs1.58 lakh cr in Budget, highest ever for national transporter
- Govt to soon start national AI portal, turn one lakh villages 'digital'