Congress releases 4th list for Madhya Pradesh, fields Chouhan kin
The party has named 29 nominees, including Masani, who recently joined the Congress. He will be contesting from Waraseoni constituency in Balaghat district.
The Congress thus far has announced 213 nominees for the 230 assembly constituencies which vote on November 28.
The Congress is seeking to oust the BJP government which is in power for the last 15 years.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Investors fleeing Bengal due to Trinamool's extortion: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan confident of winning all LS seats in MP
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan plays down grand alliance over PM candidate confusion
- BJP won't stop till it ends Mamata Banerjee's 'misrule' in Bengal; more you try to stop us more we'll come to Bengal: Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan's Baharampur rally cancelled after West Bengal govt denies permission to land chopper: BJP sources claim.