Youth sets off Diwali cracker in 3-year-old's mouth, victim critical
The incident happened at the Milak village on the Daurala road on Tuesday. The police has lodged an FIR against the miscreant and have launched a search for him.
Shashi Kumar, the girl's father, in his complaint has named local youth Harpal, who went to his daughter who was playing outside their house and stuffed a 'sutli bomb' in her mouth and lit the fuse.
The bomb exploded in the girl's mouth, causing serious injuries. She has received 50 stitches and her throat has also been infected, further compounding her health condition.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- BJP urge people to participate in 'Diwali' pre-poll campaign
- Gujjars Protest: Protesters blocks rail tracks, disrupts traffic in UP's Meerut district
- Cabinet approves construction of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System at a cost of Rs 30,274 cr: Jaitley.
- Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transport System gets green signal
- Govt nod to 82 km rapid system in Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut route