Modi shares pictures of celebrating Diwali with soldiers with Netanyahu
Netanyahu had conveyed Diwali greetings to Modi Tuesday. In reply, the prime minister had said he would celebrate the day with soldiers and share pictures of the same Wednesday evening.
"Dear PM @netanyahu, as promised yesterday, here are some glimpses of how I celebrated Diwali.
"I went to the magnificent state of Uttarakhand, where I paid a surprise visit to our brave troops in Harsil, followed by prayers at Kedarnath, one of the holiest places in India," the Modi said in a tweet.
Responding to Netanyahu's Diwali greetings, Modi had said Tuesday, "Every year, I visit our border areas and surprise our troops. This year too, will spend Diwali with our brave troops. Spending time with them is special." PTI NAB RC
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Will quit politics the day PM Narendra Modi retires: Smriti Irani
- Odisha govt not operating from state, Narendra Modi running it through remote from Delhi: Rahul Gandhi at Odisha rally.
- Fresh snowfall in Kedarnath & Badrinath
- Narendra Modi to flag off indigenously built Vande Bharat Express on Feb 15
- Dharma Porata Deeksha: Kejriwal likens Narendra Modi to Pak PM