UPDATE 1-Tesla names Telstra exec Robyn Denholm as chair
Denholm will leave her role as CFO and head of strategy of Telstra once her six-month notice period with the company is complete, Tesla said http://bit.ly/2D92OGf late on Wednesday.
Tesla said Denholm will be serving as Tesla chair on a full-time basis.
She will temporarily step down as Chair of Tesla's Audit Committee until she leaves Telstra, the company said.
Tesla weathered a rocky few months in the wake of Musk's tweets that he had "funding secured" for a deal, later scuttled, to take Tesla private. Musk and Tesla settled with the U.S. SEC in September after the agency sued for fraud.
The settlement required Tesla and Musk to pay a fine of $20 million each and for Musk to give up his chairman role for three years. (Reporting by Philip George in Bengaluru; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- African nations seek to reap in benefits as focus turns to electric vehicle
- Low Speed Electric Vehicle Market: Growth Potential, Competition and Strategies
- India to get 20,000 more electric vehicle charging stations within 2 yrs
- Mercedes-Benz to increase hybrid, electric vehicles to 20 models by 2020
- Elon Musk says return trip to Mars will cost less than USD 100,000