Clashes in J&amp;K during searches
The incident happened when the Rashtriya Rifles, the special operations group (SOG) of the police and the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) cordoned off Arihal village after learning about the presence of militants.
"During the searches, village youths started pelting stones at the security forces who had to fire tear gas," a police officer said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 2-Amazon's Bezos says National Enquirer owner tried to blackmail him
- UPDATE 1-Australia probes attempted hacking of national parliament
- UPDATE 3-Amazon's Bezos says National Enquirer owner tried to blackmail him
- Old jail at Mapusa renovated for foreign nationals staying illegally in Goa
- Hardeep S Puri addresses National Workshop on Street Vendors on Feb 8