Several injured in US bar shooting
"Ongoing active shooter incident reported at Borderline in City of Thousand Oaks," the Ventura County Fire Department tweeted.
There were reports of pools of blood in the area and responders attending to one injured person outside the venue.
A witness described to ABC7 Eyewitness News hearing at least 12 shots before he escaped out the door, with a security guard down on the floor injured.
He said the gunman set off smoke grenades inside before opening fire.
Another witness said he saw a security guard being shot as well as a female cashier.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- International Degree Opportunities for Pearl Academy Students in UK
- Golf-Johnson surges to halfway lead in Saudi International
- Talipipe pollution: California after several attempts and taking to EVs, finds it hard to combat
- INSIGHT-A climate problem even California can't fix: tailpipe pollution
- Golf: Bhullar walks through as Shubhankar misses out at Saudi International