J-K crime branch presses perjury charges against a witness in Kathua rape-and-murder case for retracting from his statement: Officials.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Officials assure work to reopen Jammu-Srinagar highway after heavy snowfall
- PM Modi to inaugurate development projects on his Jammu & Kashmir visit
- Jammu to host 23 different police forces for police band competition
- Man arrested for killing pregnant girlfriend in Jammu
- PoK displaced persons stage protest in Jammu