Development News Edition
Give Feedback

Two electrocuted in UP village


IANS lucknow Last Updated at 13-11-2018 18:46:16 IST India
Two persons were electrocuted in Ballia district when they were returning home after making preparations for the festival of Chatth, police said on Tuesday.

The deceased, Satish Kumar (22) and Amit Yadav (20), were on their way home in Mahawal village around midnight when they came in contact with wired fencing in an agricultural field that had been electrified to keep off stray cattle, police said.

Residents of Akhtiyarpur Chitbada village, both were rushed to the hospital where they were declared dead.

Incensed over the death of their dear ones, the families vandalized hospital property. The hospital staff was also attacked.

Police were rushed to the hospital where senior officials pacified the mob and sent the bodies for post-mortem, sources said.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)


add banner

LEAVE COMMENT