UPDATE 1-Trump could answer written Russia probe questions this week -sourceReuters | Updated: 14-11-2018 02:07 IST | Created: 14-11-2018 02:07 IST
The questions from Special Counsel Robert Mueller that Trump is preparing to answer relate only to Moscow's involvement in the election, and not to whether Trump may have tried to obstruct the Russia investigation, the source told Reuters.
Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel, declined to comment.
Trump met with his lawyers this week in anticipation of responding to the questions, according to the source. (Reporting by Karen Freifeld; Writing by Tim Ahmann; Editing by Sandra Maler and James Dalgleish)
- READ MORE ON:
- Donald Trump Jr.
- Donald Trump
- Robert Mueller
- Political campaign
- President of the United States
- Olympic Games Rio 2016
- Microsoft Office
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Special Counsel investigation (2017–present)
- Donald Trump presidential campaign
- Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
- Soviet Union
- The Questions
- World News