Gender Equality: Sweden to host a global conference in Stockholm
The Stockholm Forum on Gender Equality mobilizes globally to achieve the Global goals, Agenda 2030 and will focus on critical issues related to women’s and girls’ human rights, representation and access to resources.
On April 15-17 #Sweden will host a global conference on #GenderEquality in #Stockholm. @UNDP chief @ASteiner will give speech! Follow @gendereqlworld for the latest news! More info on https://t.co/hEzYzIJ8gM #GenderEqualWorld pic.twitter.com/Npd7wg760e— UNDP Sweden (@UNDP_Sweden) March 29, 2018
- Phumzile Mlambo-NgcukaUnited Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women
- Achim Steiner, Administrator at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Ann Linde, Minister for EU Affairs and Trade, Sweden
- Colin Gonsalves, Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of India and founder of Human Rights Law Network (HRLN)
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, a leading writer from Africa and many more.