Jags deny Ramsey trade report
"The Jacksonville Jaguars have zero intention of trading CB Jalen Ramsey," the statement read. "There is no truth to this rumor."
Ramsey offended some Jaguars fans with a tweet earlier this week that said, "When I'm gone from here, y'all gone miss me. I ain't even trippin lol," but he clarified himself on Thursday.
Ramsey said that comment was meant for "fake fans" and said his position with the team and his future hadn't changed.
"I've said multiple times, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that I want to play for one team my whole career," he said, per the team's website.
Ramsey is in the final year of his rookie contract and the Jaguars hold a fifth-year option.
The Jaguars (3-6) have lost five straight games and face the 6-2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- NGT panel unhappy over unsatisfactory response from UP authorities on Yamuna cleanup
- Normal life unaffected as bandh call in Bihar evokes mixed response
- SC seeks response from Center, states, UTs for panel on rare diseases
- Left parties alleges BJP 'misusing' CBI, slams Mamata response 'equally undemocratic'
- Delhi HC seeks ED's response on middleman's plea challenging deportation