Reuters Science News Summary
Following is a summary of current science news briefs.
Russian Soyuz blasts off for ISS in first launch since accident
An unmanned rocket carrying cargo blasted off into space on Friday in the first launch of a Russian-made Soyuz-FG rocket from Kazakhstan's Baikonur cosmodrome since a dramatic aborted launch in October. The rocket took off with a Progress MS-10 spacecraft at 18:14 GMT (00:14 local time) carrying supplies to the International Space Station (ISS).
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- High-level BJP delegation to approach EC on West Bengal issues
- Trump didn't ask Iraq's permission for US troops to "watch Iran": Prez Salih
- Nissan board poised to suggest replacement for jailed former boss Ghosn
- Irish minister criticizes Ireland for obstructing resolution of border issue with UK
- UPDATE 1-Iraqi president says Trump did not ask permission to 'watch Iran'