Chris Maloney recovering from depression
The 40-year-old said that at one point, his battle with depression "spiralled really out of control" as he struggled to leave his home.
Talking about the theraphy, Maloney said: "It's called Smart TMS and what they do is put a magnetic pulse on your brain and send shocks through to reduce the activity to the right side of the brain which causes anxiety and depression. It's actually gone into remission because of it."
His book will have his stories of his anxiety and depression issues and how he managed to deal with it, as well as with the online trolls and how he ended up having drastic surgery.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Thai Raksa Chart party to comply with King's order to block princess PM candidacy
- China irked over Modi Arunachal visit says, such actions complicate border dispute
- Tension grows on Arunachal border as China firmly opposes PM Modi's visit
- The Last Ship Season 5 can be pre-ordered on Amazon, Any chance for Season 6?
- Setback to princess as party offering PM candidacy says, will comply with king's order