Rajamouli's next film with Jr. NTR, Ram Charan starts rolling
"RRR starts rolling today," Rajamouli tweeted.
The film was officially launched on November 11 and the opening ceremony was presided over by megastar Chiranjeevi, veteran filmmaker K. Raghavendra, Prabhas and Rana Daggubati among others.
In a media interaction earlier this year, producer DVV Danayya confirmed the budget.
"The pre-production work has already begun. The art department has commenced work on erecting sets where crucial portion of the film will be shot. The estimated budget of the film will be Rs. 300 crore," he said, adding the film will be a visual treat.
Apparently, both Jr. NTR and Ram Charan signed the project without listening to the script.
"I believe in Rajamouli. His stories have strong content and are character-driven. I'm yet to listen to the script. Rajamouli promised me he will narrate the script soon," Ram Charan had told reporters while promoting "Rangasthalam".
MM Keeravani has been roped in to compose music, while Senthil Kumar will crank the camera.
The technical crew includes national award-winning editor Sreekar Prasad and production designer Sabu Cyril.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Allocation for Startup India programme slashed to Rs 25 crore for 2019-20
- Indian man wins Rs 19.45 crore in Big Ticket draw in Abu Dhabi
- Mangaluru Police recover illegal sand and items worth Rs 1.2 crore
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharma posts 26 percent rise with profit of Rs 112 crore in quarter 3
- Over 1.81 crore devotees take holy dip at Kumbh on 'Mauni Amavasya'