NIA visits Amritsar attack site
A three-member team headed by an Inspector General visited the spot for a second time after their initial inspection of the area on Sunday, hours after the attack at the Nirankari Satsang Bhawan in Adliwal village in Rajasansi area.
They were accompanied by explosive experts, an agency official said.
The team's second visit on Monday followed an half hour meeting with Punjab Director General of Police Suresh Arora, who had raised suspicion of a terror attack.
They also met Punjab's Director General of Police (Intelligence) Dinkar Gupta.
Over a dozen people were injured in the attack carried out by two-motorcycle borne masked men.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Funding for the Mexico wall may lead to Trump declaring national emergency
- South African party EFF promises to nationalise mines in election manifesto
- Golf-Garcia disqualified from Saudi International for damaging greens
- Venezuela's Maduro proposes earlier elections for National Assembly
- Michelle Catherina takes sole lead in international women GM tourney