Two absconders arrested in Jammu
Two absconders wanted in as many separate cases were arrested here on Monday after being on the run for the past several years, police said.
Kumar was wanted in a case registered at Samba police station in 2011 and is facing various charges under the Ranbir Penal Code (RPC) and the Arms act, including attempt to murder, the spokesman said.
An alleged bovine smuggler, Lal is facing charges under various sections of the RPC and the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, the spokesman said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Dentzz Dental Ranked 1st in the Times Health Survey, for 3 Consecutive Years
- UPDATE 1-Russia jails Jehovah's Witness for six years in landmark case
- Extremism accused Jehovah's witness jailed for 6 years in Russia
- DoPT seeks candidates for Lokpal nearly after 5 years of act existence
- Last 4 years hottest on record, UN confirms