A woman and her two
granddaughters Sunday drowned in a pond in Andhra Pradesh's
Krishna district, police said.
D. Parameswari (53) was washing clothes in a pond in
Paritala village in the district's Kanchikacherla mandal when
the incident happened, Kanchikacherla sub inspector D
"Her grandchildren, Meena (4) and Durga (6), entered
the pond and soon started drowning. Parameswari rushed in to
rescue them but she too drowned in the process. Their bodies
have been fished out," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Police officer acted lawfully while shooting black man at Alabama mall: AG
- JNU sedition case: Ask authorities concerned to expedite sanction to prosecute, court tells Delhi police
- 7,324 TN police officers face action over failure to file reports on FIRs
- Policeman killed after armed men blow up gas tanker truck in Iran
- Court gives Delhi Police time till Feb 28 to procure sanctions to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others in sedition case