At least three persons
were killed and 15 others injured when a bus collided with a
The bus, which was heading towards Baripada, collided
with the motorcycle head on and overturned on National Highway
No 49 under the jurisdiction of Jharpokhria police station,
While the motorcycle rider died on the spot, his aunt
who was riding pillion, and the cleaner of the bus succumbed
Jharpokhria police station, S C Mallick said.
As many as 15 injured persons are undergoing treatment
at the hospital, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Road accident in Tamil Nadu kills 6; many more hospitalized
- Goa to get new Ayurveda and naturopathy hospital been built for Rs 268 crore
- Modi's Bengal rally hit by ruckus; several people rushed to hospital
- Hospital in Bhubaneswar hit by fire; no one injured
- Fire breaks out in Apollo Hospital in Odisha