Formula 1 keeps Pirelli as sole tire supplier until 2023
The Italian tire manufacturer had partnered with Formula One since 2011, and the current deal was to expire in 2019.
"We are delighted to have reached this agreement, which guarantees a long-term stable future for such a crucial component of Formula One," Formula One chairman and CEO Chase Carey said in a statement, reports Efe news.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Newly-formed Lebanese government to kick off preparations for policy statement
- UPDATE 1-New Lebanese government to prepare statement on policy goals
- UPDATE 1-Italy blocks EU statement on recognising Venezuela's Guaido - sources
- UPDATE 1-Divided Italy blocks EU statement on recognising Venezuela's Guaido
- EU statement in support of Venezuela leader Juan Guaido blocked by Itlay