6.3-magnitude quake jolts Iraq-Iran border
The quake was felt in Iraq capital Baghdad and many provinces, Xinhua news agency reported.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the focus of the earthquake was at the depth of 33.9 km.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Golf-Garcia disqualified from Saudi International for damaging greens
- Michelle Catherina takes sole lead in international women GM tourney
- Harman International in talks with large automobile firms in India
- UPDATE 1-Golf-Johnson holds off Li to win Saudi International
- Golf-Johnson holds off Li to win Saudi International