"Thank you President T": Trump tweets as holiday break ends
West Palm Beach, Nov 25 (AP) President Donald Trump congratulated himself for falling oil prices . He chided the Federal Reserve over interest rates . He claimed Central American countries are trying to dump "certain people" into the United States.
Trump's Florida holiday stay was ending Sunday with a visit to his golf club for the fifth day in a row. His tweeting took no break.
"Would be very SMART if Mexico would stop the Caravans long before they get to our Southern Border, or if originating countries would not let them form," he wrote, claiming, without evidence, that "it is a way they get certain people out of their country and dump in U.S. No longer."
He blamed Democrats for creating the problem, demanding: "No crossings!" Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn, said on ABC's "This Week" that the president should be taking responsibility for the situation. AP
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Taiwan committed to uphold values of freedom and democracy: President Tsai
- Parliament informed about anti-dumping measures taken against Chinese products
- France recognises Guaido as interim president till fresh elections
- NGT dismisses NHIDCL plea, orders to deposit Rs 2 crore for dumping waste into Bhagirathi
- Republican senator asks Pelosi to invite Taiwanese president to address US congress