Gary Barlow planning a year off
Barlow said: "I am working so hard because I am planning a year off. A sabbatical. The last five years I have been working harder because I want to earn myself some serious time off. It might only be six months in reality, but there's stuff I want to do."
"We don't know what is round the corner for any of us - I want to do it now. Things I want to do other than music that I've never had a chance to do."
"I started work at 11 and I haven't really stopped. There's a million things I want to do so I am looking forward to that."
Take That have worked non-stop since they first formed nearly 30 years ago.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Lebanon forms new govt, ending nearly nine months of political wrangling
- UPDATE 1-Macau's casinos post first revenue drop in 29 months
- 'Sopan 2019' invites young artists to show music and dance talents
- UPDATE 3-U.S. suspends weapons treaty compliance with Russia, may withdraw in 6 months
- A.R. Rahman launches music of 'Waah Zindagi'