UPDATE 1-Magnitude 5.6 quake hits in Caribbean off Central America -USGS
A magnitude 5.6 quake struck off the Caribbean coast of Central America at 3:56 ET (2056 GMT), the U.S. Geological Survey said on Sunday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
READ MORE ON : Stephen CurryIntegrated reportingReportGeological SurveyUnder-reportingsignificant tsunami threatmilesWashington CapitalsCaribbean coast of Central AmericaMagnitudeSubmarine depth ratingsUniversity of WashingtonUpdateWindows UpdateSan Andres y ProvidenciaMileColombiaWashingtonSquare milePeter Cooney
- UPDATE 1-Four Libyan soldiers die in first clash of force's southward push
- UPDATE 1-'Empire' actor says assault report was '100 percent factual'
- UPDATE 5-In U.S. Midwest, 22F 'feels like spring' after days of brutal cold
- UPDATE 2-Cricket-Patient Windies build strong position v England
- UPDATE 2-Virginia governor apologizes for racist photo, resists calls to quit