Soccer-'Stick to politics' Milan's Gattuso tells Italian Deputy PM
Salvini, also leader of the League party, told reporters as he was leaving the Stadio Olimpico that he could not understand why Gattuso had not made any substitutions.
"If I were Gattuso I would have made some changes, the players were tired," said Salvini, a Milan supporter.
"I don't talk about politics because I don't understand anything about it," he added.
"I tell him to stick to politics because, with all the problems we have in our country, if the deputy PM (still) talks about football, it means we are in a really bad situation."
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- This is Satyagraha and I'll continue till country is saved: Mamta Banerjee
- Mamata to continue her "Satyagraha" till country, its Constitution are "saved"
- All material, evidence in Saradha case has to be placed by means of affidavit: SC
- Open for solicitor general to place material in court to show any WB authority/police trying to destroy evidence of Saradha case: SC
- Children escape to countryside in Mongolia due to fear of harmful winter smog