4.5G from Lifecell is the fourth generation of the mobile internet based on the LTE Advanced Pro technology, which provides upto 5 times higher upload speed as compared to 3G, higher data capacity and lower latency.
To avail the benefits of the 4.5G from lifecell, the user must have:
- A SIM card that supports 4G/LTE (USIM)
- A smartphone that supports at least 4G/LTE
- To avail maximum benefits, the smartphone must support LTE Advanced Pro.
Advantages of 4.5G:
- Immediate response from the websites, applications and games as per the user request
- Uploading large files at maximum speed
- Higher security
- Live broadcasting of high quality
- High-speed online videos without interruption
The new technology will persist to drive the development of Internet of Things (IoT), M2M, Smart City, e-Government, m-Health, "smart" house and much more across the region.