CBI tells Delhi court that requisite sanction has been obtained to prosecute ex-Union minister P Chidambaram in Aircel-Maxis case.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
READ MORE ON : Aircel-Maxis caseNational NewsPTI NewsDistrict CourtPublic Provident FundCourtPublicex-Union minister P ChidambaramDelhi courtrequisite sanctionCBICommercial Bank International CBISupreme court
COUNTRY : India
- Prashant Bhushan gets notice for inappropriate tweets over CBI appointment
- HC seeks CBI's response on Virbhadra Singh's plea challenging trial court order to frame charges against him.
- Requisite sanctions to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others yet to be procured: Delhi Police tells court
- Jitendra Singh rules out extensive reforms in CBI amid string of controversies
- CBI to file charge sheets in Narendra Dabhholkar, Pansare cases by next week