The Budget session of the
Maharashtra legislature will begin from February 18 next year.
The winter session was adjourned sine-die Friday.
Chairman of the Legislative Council Ramraje
Naik-Nimbalkar and Speaker of the Assembly Haribhau Bagade
announced the date of Budget session in the respective houses.
The budget is likely to be presented on February 27.
It would be the last budget of the Devendra Fadnavis-
led Bharatiya Janata Party government as Assembly elections
are due in next Ootober.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- READ MORE ON:
- Devendra Fadnavis
- Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
- Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation
- State Assembly elections in India
- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly
- Telangana Legislative Assembly
- Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- Legislative session
- Parliament of India
- date of Budget session
- Assembly Haribhau Bagade
- Assembly elections
- Legislative Council Ramraje