Maruti Suzuki plans to stop producing BS-IV models by Dec 2019
"Broadly, the production of BS-VI will largely come to a stop by December 2019," Bhargava said here during a media interaction.
"In BS-VI, diesel car price will go up substantially and we will have to consider the customer preference to a diesel car at the new price of a BS-VI diesel car, which will be roughly Rs 2.5 lakh more than a petrol car of BS-VI," he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Taliban says US vowed to withdraw troops from Afghanistan by April, during talks
- New Indian football head coach unlikely before April-May: Kushal Das
- UPDATE 1-Taliban says U.S. promised to halve its troops in Afghanistan by April - RIA
- USA to withdraw half the troops from Afghanistan by April-end: Taliban
- Newly included 'flood cess' not from April announces FM Thomas Isaac