Atletico first team players, coach get new cars
The event was held at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium, where head coach Diego Pablo Simeone and all the players of the first team, except for forward Diego Costa who was recovering from an operation in Brazil, received cars, reports Efe news.
Some 20 Atleti fans were responsible for delivering the keys of the SUV Santa Fe model vehicles after they won a social media contest in which they had to describe each player.
After the delivery of the cars, Atletico's players went to the dressing room at the stadium to prepare for training.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- CR Chaudhary defends FDI policy amid outcry by big players
- IPL: RCB's domestic players set to undergo Yo-Yo test at conditioning camp
- Anuna aims to provide relief to e-comm players under new e-commerce Policy
- Golf-Officials clarify rule after players left confused
- MP: Two national archery players killed in road accident