BJP demands Rahul Gandhi's apology on Rafale jet deal
The BJP held protests across Himachal Pradesh demanding an apology from Congress president Rahul Gandhi for allegedly "misleading the nation" on the Rafale jet deal and submitted a memorandum to the deputy commissioner.
BJP state president Satpal Satti said, "Gandhi had misled the nation by spreading misinformation regarding Rafale deal".
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Budget, BJP's election manifesto: Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge.
- Normal life hit in Andhra Pradesh due to protests over special category status
- Noisy protests, 'Modi Modi' chants amid 100-minute Budget presentation
- Voters being bribed by Government, alleges Congress leader Kharge.
- It was not an interim Budget, but a full-fledged one accompanied by an election campaign speech: Congress leader P Chidamabaram.