Short-handed Giants activate WR Latimer from IR
The New York Giants activated wide receiver Cody Latimer from injured reserve Wednesday and placed cornerback Antonio Hamilton on the list with a quadriceps injury.
Latimer's return is timely with receivers Odell Beckham Jr. (quad) and Russell Shepard (ankle) both questionable for Sunday's road game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Latimer appeared in four games before going on IR with a hamstring injury in mid-October. He caught six passes for 108 yards.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Mithali Raj becomes first female cricketer to play 200 ODIs
- UPDATE 1-Macau's casinos post first revenue drop in 29 months
- Poor have the first right over nation's resources: FM.
- Merck Foundation Calls for Applications for “Merck More Than a Mother” Film Awards in Partnership With Ghana First Lady
- Shabd Samman's first chapter concludes, promises of more robust chapters in future