Private firm employee ends life over "harassment" by boss
Hyderabad, Dec 19 (PTI)A 30-year-old employee of a
private firm here allegedly committed suicide, allegedly due
to harassment by his superior, police said Wednesday.
Narasingh ended his life by hanging himself at his house
in Saidabad area Tuesday,they said.
A suicide note purportedly written by him blamed
harassment by his in-charge official for his extreme step,
Saidabad Inspector N Mohan Rao said.
The man, who apparently had strong political views,
also said in the note that "(Narendra) Modi has to be the
Prime Minister forever", the Inspector said.
"...Only he (Modi) can save the country," the note written
in Telugu mentioned, he said.
A case had been registered and police were on the look
out for the in-charge, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Modi govt to shore up its political support with big announcements in its budget
- UPDATE 1-India's Modi looks to budget to shore up political base; jobs and farmers in focus
- PM Modi-led cabinet approves interim Budget 2019-20
- Narendra Modi-led government moving towards realising 'New India by 2022': FM
- Modi government reversed policy paralysis, put India back on track: Goyal