Blackhawks C Kruger (concussion) placed on IR
The Chicago Blackhawks placed center Marcus Kruger on injured reserve due to a concussion and recalled forward Luke Johnson from the AHL on Wednesday.
Kruger, 28, suffered the injury on a hard hit by Nashville winger Ryan Hartman during the second period of Chicago's 2-1 victory against the Predators on Tuesday night.
The Blackhawks return to action with back-to-back road games at Dallas and Colorado on Thursday and Friday nights.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- FC Goa women's team wins India leg of Global Goals World Cup
- President says renewable energy and climate change are primary goals in India-Monaco relations
- Bengaluru fight back from two goals down to salvage a 2-2 draw against Kerala
- Democrats new deal to achieve climate change goals in 10 years
- NHL notebook: G Delia, Blackhawks agree to extension