A four-year-old girl died and a
a house here Thursday evening and led to a fire, said a civic
The incident took place at 5.21 pm in a `chawl'
cylinder suddenly exploded and caused a minor fire in and
Unit of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) said.
"Our fire brigade jawans reached the spot and
extinguished the flames by 5.55 pm," the official said.
Two people - a four-year-old girl, Anushka Chaurasia,
the subsequent fire, he said.
Both were taken to nearby Rajawadi Hospital where the
gril was declared brought dead, the official said.
The condition of Parmar is stable," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)